Focus Schools employ professional teaching staff with experience in both the state and independent sector and also make provision for NQTs.
If students are the most important people in our school system, then our school staff are a close second.
We value our staff and endeavour to provide:
- TPS pension scheme where relevant
- A high quality and relevant program of CPD
- Enjoyable, collegiate working conditions & staff breakout areas with modern facilities
- Supportive and professional leadership both within the school from Senior teachers and from the CEO team
- Generous financial remuneration
All teaching staff, administration staff and volunteer teachers, and any person assisting in the school for any reason, have current DBS disclosures, complying with the Education Skills Act 2008 and the Education (Independent Education Provision in England) (Unsuitable Persons) Regulations 2009.